A new Leaders Forum for owners, senior managers and aspiring managers from ambitious horticulture businesses in Wales, will launch with the first in a series of expert panel debates.
We’re delighted that 3 industry leaders will be joining us to share their insights of leadership, innovation and sustainability in a one-hour interactive panel session.
Join us on 20th May 2021 at 2.30pm for our free webinar to discuss current challenges and opportunities with:
• Andrew Burgess, Director & owner of Produce World and Founder of RB Organic. A family business that started in 1898, they are one of the largest vegetable growers in Europe. Currently employing over 500 members and have sales over £100million.
• Adam Dixon, Co-founder of Phytoponics. Since 2016 he has raised over £1m in investment for a deep-water culture hydroponic technology, and now has projects underway with major growers and fresh produce sector partners across the world.
• Neil Alcock, Director of Seiont Nurseries. Established since 1979 and supplying 850,000 liners and 400,000 plugs every year to wholesalers and supermarkets from their 12 acres of land in Caernarfon. Seiont also have a Cash & Carry outlet in Cheshire.
Facilitated by: Iain Cox, Director of Sustainable Business, Ecostudio
Panellist biographies can be found here.
The Horticulture Leaders Forum is free to Welsh businesses.
• Learn from industry leaders and specialist trainers through a series of facilitated panel sessions and bite sized masterclasses
• Gain access to 121 leadership coaching from experienced mentors.
Check your eligibility and register for this event now by completing the 2-minute survey that can be accessed here.
Horticulture Leaders Forum – Expert panel debate
20th May 2021, 2.30pm | Zoom