Tyfu Cyrmu have partnered with Social Farms & Gardens to deliver a diverse platform of training to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and commercial growers growing vegetables and fruit in Wales.
The purpose of this training program is to increase the number of sustainable CSA’s in Wales and increase production and efficiencies using innovative delivery.
This training program will include:
• Land Planning training for CSA’s and commercial growers in Wales.
• Specialist grower training workshops
• Business advice (specific to the community food model)
• Tailored 1:1 advice with a suitably qualified specialist.
• The development of a CSA Network.
Support will be provided to eligible CSA’s and commercial horticulture growers in Wales from new entrants up to established businesses with the aim to deliver training that aids these businesses to build capacity and increase sales and food supply in Wales. Delivery will be based on demand.
For further information, please contact email@example.com