The second in a series of expert panel debates will take place in the Autumn as part of the Horticulture Leaders Forum for owners, senior managers and aspiring managers from ambitious horticulture businesses in Wales.
We’re delighted that 3 business leaders will be joining us to share their insights of innovation and sustainability in a one-hour interactive panel debate.
Join us on 7th Sept 2021 at 10am for our free webinar to discuss current challenges and opportunities with:
- Adam Dixon, Co-founder of Phytoponics. Since 2016 he has raised over £1m in investment for a deep-water culture hydroponic technology, and now has projects underway with major growers and fresh produce sector partners across the world.
- Jerry Joseph-Meade of The Derwen. One of the finest independent garden centres in the country run, Jerry is part the Joseph family who own and run the Derwen and the Dingle Nurseries.
- Owen Rosser, Director of Pembrokeshire Chilli Farm. The company has grown rapidly since starting in 2017 and produce over 2.5 tonnes of chillies every year that they process into their range of sauces as well as supplying other producers.
Facilitated by: Iain Cox of Ecostudio
The Horticulture Leaders Forum is free to Welsh businesses.
- Learn from industry leaders and specialist trainers through a series of facilitated panel sessions and bite sized masterclasses
- Gain access to 1to1 leadership coaching from experienced mentors.
Horticulture Leaders Forum – Expert panel debate
7th September 2021, 10am |