This webinar is aimed at established growers who are part of or would like to join the Tyfu Cymru Soft Fruit Network.
Chris Creed (Senior Horticultural Consultant, ADAS) will deliver the webinar that will cover:
- Early pest and disease strategies and identification as crops and pests wake up.
- In substrate or hydroponic systems feed must begin now, so time to check the systems and feed levels.
- In soft fruit feed levels are monitored by conductivity or levels of nutrient in feeds and this will be explained.
- In addition, programming of strawberries and raspberries will be covered for supplies June to October.
- Assessing potential cold damage to overwintered crops
Pre Season Soft Fruit Webinar
Tuesday, 11th April 2023, 4pm | Zoom