*Maximum of two attendees per business*
According to the HSE and the Labour Force Survey 0.7million workers sustained a non-fatal injury in 2019-2020.
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training.
This qualification is designed for individuals who wish to act as an emergency first aider in their workplace. Upon successful completion of this qualification, candidates will be equipped with the essential skills needed to give safe, prompt and effective first aid in emergency situations.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
DURATION: 6 hours
Emergency First Aid at Work North Wales
Monday 28th November 09:30 – 15:30 | Henbant Permaculture, Henbant Bach Farm, Tain Lon, Caernarfon, LL54 5DF