Call of the Wild will be leading this online Manual Handling training
Maximum number 8 per session
Manual Handling Training is a Legal Requirement, Under the Manual Handling Regulations you are legally obliged to ensure all employees are trained and competent in manual handling. All employees should avoid manual handling and, if they can't, you must take steps to reduce the risk of injury.
Not only will manual handling training help increase employees' awareness of risks involved with lifting, employees will recognise that that their welfare is top priority, and the course will lead to less people taking time off work due to injury.
This 3hr course is aimed at those who carry out manual handling at work, it introduces learners to the hazards and risks of manual handling and the controls available. This course covers manual handling risk assessments and includes discussing all practical elements and equipment available in the workplace.
• Reasons for managing manual handling risks
• Health and Safety legislation relating to manual handling
• Manual handling equipment
• How the principles of safe handling can contribute to improving the health, safety and well-being of the workforce
• Efficient Movement Principles
• Pre-transfer assessment/dynamic risk assessment
Course accreditation and assessment
The certification will be accredited by Qualsafe after passing a 15 question multi choice exam, taken online, and invigilated via zoom.
Spaces are limited (8) and will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
Manual Handling Online
24th May 2021, 9am - 12pm | Zoom